Here's Steve's interview with KGBR's Program Director Bill Bailey!
Here's Michele's interview at KGBR with Program Director Bill Bailey!
1. There will be a $5.00 entry fee for each Pie or Bread Loaf entered. Monies collected will go towards the First Place Winner Prizes.
2. Contestants may enter as many pies and/or bread loaves as they wish.
3. All contestants must register with their baked goods
by 2:00pm on Saturday, the 15th.
4. Both Pies and Bread will be judged in four categories:
5. Winners of both the Pie and Bread Contest will be announced right after the Ribbon Cutting Ceremony at 4:00pm.
6. After winners announcements, slices of all pies and bread will be on sale with proceeds going to the Agness Fire Department.
We are very excited to announce our
Born in New York City and raised in Greenwich, Connecticut, Michele Goritz Berlant has traveled to Agness since she was 5 years old to visit her family. A pianist, flautist, composer, teacher and writer, Michele now resides in Agness with her husband, Steve.